|2901 Emrick Blvd, Suite 100, Bethlehem, Pa 18020610-867-8888 ext.3222 Office | 610-417-1174 Cell
Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated
Greater Lehigh Valley Association of Realtors
As a trained Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES), I will meet with you and your loved ones to discuss your needs, outline your choices and help you determine the best option for you.
When necessary I can call on a team of experts including Home Inspectors, Estate Liquidation Services, Appraisers, Movers and Attorneys. This will ensure that the purchase and move to your new residence will proceed smoothly. There is always an emotional element associated with selling your home. As a professional I specialize in the needs of
seniors. Either finding a new residence, or staying in your current home, I will be able
to assist you through the entire process.
What is an SRES?
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) is a REALTOR® who is uniquely qualified to assist seniors in housing sales and purchases. The SRES® designation is awarded only to REALTORS® who have successfully completed a series of educational courses on how to help seniors and their families with later-in-life real estate transactions. They also draw upon the expertise of a network of senior specialists, such as estate planners, CPAs, and eldercare lawyers, and are familiar with local community resources and services.
My mission is to help seniors and their families navigate the maze of financial, legal and emotional issues that accompany the sale of the home.
What qualities make an SRES® different? I am….
• Knowledgeable, experienced and compassionate in dealing with senior issues.
• Placing your best interests first and foremost in my mind.
• Able to suggest housing alternatives, including ones that may allow an aging parent to remain in the home instead of selling it.
• Approaching the transaction in a no-pressure way and provide superior service.
• Willing to take the time needed to make a client feel comfortable with the complex selling process.
• Understanding the emotional demands that a sale can make on a senior, and try to minimize them.
• Interacting easily with all generations, including seniors, adult children and caretakers.
• Knowledgeable about local senior housing options and elder support services.
• Possessing a wide network of other senior-focused professionals who can assist in tax counseling, financial and estate planning, and other aspects of the sale and move.